Can blood cancer be treated in India?
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, a premier cancer hospital in Delhi NCR, India, has a proven record when it comes to providing blood cancer treatment and personalized care. From conventional methods like chemo and radiotherapy to stem cells and bone marrow transplantations, we specialize in it all.
Which is the best hospital for blood cancer in India?
Owing to the reputation of the effective diagnosis, Narayana super-speciality hospital is regarded as the best blood cancer hospital in India.
What is the cost of blood cancer treatment in India?
Typically, the rough estimate of the blood cancer treatment cost in India is ₹4,00,000– ₹6,00,000. In India, for Blood cancer treatment, chemotherapy is usually suggested that costs around ₹1,00,000 to ₹2,08,500.
What are 7 warning signs of cancer?
Signs of Cancer
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- A sore that does not heal.
- Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere.
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- Obvious change in a wart or mole.
- Nagging cough or hoarseness.
What is the reason of blood cancer?
Most blood cancers, also called hematologic cancers, start in the bone marrow, which is where blood is produced. Blood cancers occur when abnormal blood cells start growing out of control, interrupting the function of normal blood cells, which fight off infection and produce new blood cells.
Is 4th stage blood cancer curable?
Stage 4 (IV) lymphoma is often treatable. A person’s prognosis depends on many factors, which include the type of lymphoma and the age of the individual.
Is treatment in Tata Memorial Hospital free?
Tata Memorial in Kolkata offers free treatment to underprivileged people suffering from cancer, along with care and medicines on subsidized rates to others.
Which hospital is best for cancer treatment in India?
Top 10 cancer specialty hospitals in India
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- The Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai.
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai.
- The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi.